Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Fel Armor is a passive warlock ability that increases the health and health generated through spells and effects.
Necromancy is the art of manipulating the forces of life and death. Warlocks have the ability to convert (transform) life force into rewards - both material and evanscent (tending to vanish like vapor):
This ancient Necromantic spell transforms a portion of the recipient's life force into an unearthly, phantasmal suit of armor. This spectral armor then absorbs the damage from any attack directed at its wearer for a limited amount of time.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. Effects merged into .
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock's armor.
- Hotfix (2012-09-14): "Fel Armor now increases Warlock's health by 10%."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Now a passive ability. Increases your armor, total Stamina by 10% and the amount of health generated through spells and effects by 10%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Redesigned. Surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage dealt. HP5 effect removed. No longer costs mana to cast. Lasts until canceled.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Spirit no longer increases spell power received.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): This spell was unable to set off trinkets and other effects. That has been corrected.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Bonus healing effects removed. Now restores 2% of maximum health every five seconds. Also further increases spell power by 30% of Spirit.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): No longer a magic effect and can not be dispelled.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.
- ^ TCG Card: Kena Shadowbrand Warlocks have the ability to convert their own life force into rewards - both material and evanscent.
- ^ http://classic.battle.net/war2/units/deathknight.shtml