- For the alternate timeline organization now occasionally called the Fel Horde, see Iron Horde.
- For other uses, see Horde (disambiguation).
Tens of thousands
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
The Fel Horde is a new term used by the Alliance and the Horde in Hellfire Peninsula, particularly in Hellfire Citadel, to describe the fel orcs living there (the fel orcs call themselves the "Horde").
The prime constituents (and only example available thus far) of the Fel Horde are fel orcs and the demons that control them.
It is revealed by that the Horde is researching a method to restore the fel orcs to their original state.
|This section is a lore stub.|
- - Warchief of the Fel Horde.
- - In charge of capturing, and converting orcs and Mag'har orcs into fel orcs.
- - Chieftain of the Dragonmaw clan.
- - Chieftain of the Illidan loyal Bleeding Hollow clan.
- - Chieftain of the Bonechewer clan.
Clans of the Fel Horde
The membership of the Fel Horde is largely the remnants of the Horde of Draenor, which was ruled by the shaman during the time of the battles of the Invasion of Draenor. It should be noted that many (perhaps all) of the clans listed below are in fact divided, and do not universally support the Fel Horde. (For example, members of the Shattered Hand clan also reside in Orgrimmar as its rogue's guild and dutifully serve .) The Shattered Hand orcs that live in Orgrimmar, however, left Draenor twenty years ago and are not fel orcs (they still have green skins and the such).
For our purposes, however, large groups of orcs from the following clans have been captured, brought to Hellfire Citadel and become fel orcs, and now collectively obey Warchief Kargath Bladefist. While the former leaders of these old Horde clans did not all survive, some clans such as the Bonechewer clan and the Bleeding Hollow clan still operate under the dominance of their own clan-specific Chieftain as well as Kargath.
- After being taken over by Gul'dan, the Iron Horde becomes a parallel version of the Fel Horde, even being referred to as such by some of its members.
- Although the term Fel Horde has been used to refer to the orcs in Hellfire Peninsula and Hellfire Citadel, mainly the Shattered Hand clan, it is believed that the Fel Horde is a new term for all orcs affected by the demonic corruption that was being siphoned out of the pit lord and were loyal to Illidan Stormrage and his Illidari. It may be somewhat confirmed by the appearance of the Bonechewer and Shadowmoon orcs in the Hellfire Citadel. Illidan Stormrage had gathered tens of thousand fel orcs, apparently of various clans (and not just the Shattered Hand) that would eventually be the Fel Horde.