- For Fel Imp lore, see Fel Imp. For the spell to summon a Fel Imp, see [Summon Fel Imp].
The Fel Imp is a demonic minion, available at level 75. It is unlocked by the talent [Grimoire of Supremacy] and replaces the Imp.
As a warlock minion, the Fel Imp possesses two ability replacing two of the Imp's.
- "Uh, 'scuse me, don't talk to me like I'm one of those PATHETIC CREATURES YOU HAD WHEN YOU STARTED OUT!"
- "What are you thinkin'?"
- "This is why we get along."
- "Yeah! It's fighting time!"
- "Gonna make it home just in time to reach the Nether Shore."
- "Gimme five! Way up high! Way down low... Too slow!"
- "You ever wanna kick back, pound down a few ales, you let this imp know, mkay?"
- "Cool story bro, gotta go!"
- "So I was out with a bunch of my imp buddies when we saw this total hottie... Sadly by the time we reached her she burned to death."
- "It's burnin time!"
- "Let's heat things up!"
- "Yeah... I'll be right behind you."
- "Yeah yeah... I'll clean up your mess."
- "You rang? I deliver."
- "Laughs* Needed a little extra firepower?"
- "Yo... My favorite warlock! Hey did you catch that arena match last night? Mhm..."
- "Hey hey hey! Needed a wingman, huh?"
The Fel Imp is voiced by Richard Horvitz.