|Hit point regeneration rate
|Gold Bounty Awarded
Fel Ravagers are felhound creeps that can be encountered in the Felwood, Outland and Black Citadel tilesets.
Fel Ravagers were also summoned by Destroyer Zardikar during the gladiatorial battles in Outland Arena.
Spells and abilities
- Adds extra damage to attacks.
- Units killed while under the effect of Black Arrow will turn into Dark Minions.
- Consumes all positive and negative buffs from all units in an area.
- Each unit that is devoured of magic gives back the Destroyer 50 hit points and 75 mana.
- Deals 180 damage to summoned units.
In the RPG
This section contains information from the Warcraft RPG which is considered non-canon.
Fel Ravagers are the largest and strongest of Felhounds. They are also the most intelligent, which allows skilled demonic trainers to implant spell-like abilities in the creatures. Normal Felhounds prefer spellcasters, but Fel Ravagers are so well trained that they ignore melee opponents entirely in favor of spellcasters, especially arcane casters. A Fel Ravager also manifests demonic spell-like abilities — brought out due to its higher intelligence, coupled with the intense training it undergoes to become an elite caster-killing machine.