Fel Rush is a level 98 Havoc demon hunter ability.
- When used on the ground the character sticks to the ground while rushing, when used in the air the rush moves the demon hunter directly forward ignoring gravity while rushing. This design was inspired by the dash ability from a Mega Man game.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-09-08): "(In progress) Players should no longer be stopped abruptly when executing uncontrolled movement spells such as Roll, Fel Rush, and Flying Serpent Kick."
- Hotfix (2016-09-02): "Demon Hunter Fel Rush speed is reduced when cast in the air while carrying a battleground flag."
- Hotfix (2016-08-12): "Fixed a bug that caused movements such as Roll or Fel Rush to sometimes stop before reaching their intended distance."
- Hotfix (2016-08-11): "The chance to hit with Fel Rush has been aligned with the enemy’s full hitbox, rather than the center of the enemy."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.