- This article is about the The Burning Crusade cannons. For the mob, see Fel Cannon (Hellfire Peninsula). For the Legion mob, see Fel Cannon (Legion). For the Legion cannons in general, see devastator.
- “The Burning Legion has no need for ammunition like cannonballs. The demons utilize far more potent weaponry.”
Fel cannons are cannons infused with fel energy and used by the Burning Legion to protect the territory they have claimed for themselves. They shoot fel cannonballs, but have a boiler grill on the front in the stead of a barrel.
There are two types of fel cannons, one that only fires at ground units and one that only fires at aerial units (see Legion Flak Cannon).
- Death's Door Fel Cannon
- [70+ - 71+] Fel Cannon
-  Fel Cannon MKI
-  Fel Cannon: Fear
-  Fel Cannon: Hate
- [67 - 68] Legion Fel Cannon
-  Legion Fel Cannon MKII
- [71+ - 72+] Legion Flak Cannon
- It is rumored that a may control a fel cannon in some cases.