Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Not to be confused with Felborne Enforcer.
|Affiliation(s)||Shadow Council, Gorian Empire|
|Location||Ruins of Kra'nak, Tanaan Jungle|
- Fel Pool — Standing in the Fel Pool inflicts Shadow damage to the target every 1 sec.
- Flip — The caster flips the target backwards. When the target lands they will leave a pool of Fel energy where they landed. Standing in this pool inflicts Shadow damage every second.
- Might — The caster's damage dealt is increased by 10% This effect stacks.
- Nullification Barrier — The caster protects themselves with a shield of Fel energy, absorbing all damage until the shield is depleted. While this shield persists the caster gains a stack of Might every 10s. Breaking this shield removes all might from the caster.
- Vulnerability — Exposed, the caster is vulnerable to all damage.
Given their ability, Nullification Barrier, they may be magic breakers.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.