|Level||90 / 105|
|Health||5,502 / ??|
|Location||Lion's Landing, Krasarang Wilds|
Fennie Hornswaggle is a flight master at Lion's Landing and member of the Explorer's League. She carries out menial tasks for the Alliance forces and transports Alliance adventurers during several high-security missions. After Anduin was attacked by Garrosh for destroying the Bell at the Emperor's Reach, she was called by the adventurer to carry the injured Anduin back to the Landing. She was then seen in the keep, speaking with Sully "The Pickle" McLeary.
- Main article: He's In Deep#Notes
- Main article: To Mogujia (Alliance)#Notes
- Main article: Anduin's Plea#Notes
- Main article: The Kun-Lai Expedition (Alliance)#Notes
- Main article: The Ruins of Korune (Alliance)#Notes
- Main article: Darnassus Attacked?#Notes
- Main article: The Harmonic Mallet#Notes
- Main article: The Bell Speaks (Alliance)#Notes
- Main article: The Silence#Notes
- I'm up ta me pretty knickers in ad-mino-strative duties, but wot else is new?
- Hilda's left all the documentin' to me. Ye know that fer every artifact we find, I've got six forms ta fill out? Whaddaya we need all these forms fer, I ask!?
- Ooof! Well I sure am in a tizzy today. Got eighty irons in tha fire just abouts!
- As if I ain't got enough on me hands, those dwarves at the mines've gotten all crazy recently about some new drink called kafa.
- They're insistin' I bring 'em fresh cups o' kafa every mornin'!
- Do they know wot I 'ave ta do to get those kafa beans? Honestly!
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.