- Field Photographer
- Take a picture with the S.E.L.F.I.E. camera in all of the locations listed below.
- Reward: Title: Field Photographer
Field Photographer is an exploration achievement awarded for using the (awarded from a garrison follower mission) at 43 locations all over the worlds of Warcraft.
Completing this achievement will award the title "Field Photographer", which appears before the character's name.
This guide expects players to have flight in all zones where flight is possible.
- Fly northwest to Janeiro's Point just offshore of Booty Bay in the Cape of Stranglethorn
- Fly north to the Battle Ring in the Gurubashi Arena in northern Cape of Stranglethorn
- Fly northeast to the Dark Portal in southeastern Blasted Lands
- Fly northwest to Karazhan in southern Deadwind Pass (zone in)
- Fly west-northwest to Darkshire in eastern Duskwood
- Fly west-southwest to the Deadmines exit (the cave marked on the map south of the 'D' in Dagger Falls) in Westfall
- Fly west to the Westfall Lighthouse off the southwestern shore of Westfall
- Fly northeast to Stormwind (Alliance players only)
- Enter the Deeprun Tram in the Dwarven District of Stormwind
- Fly east to Blackrock Mountain straddling the border between Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge
- Fly northeast to the Valley of Kings in southwestern Loch Modan
- Fly north to the Thandol Span bridging Wetlands and Arathi Highlands
- Fly northwest to Ravenholdt Manor in northern Hillsbrad Foothills
- Fly northeast to Uther's Tomb in southern Western Plaguelands
- Fly north to Hearthglen in northern Western Plaguelands
- Fly east to Light's Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands
Start at Nordrassil in Mount Hyjal. The easiest way to get there is via the portal at the Eastern Earthshrine in Stormwind or the Western Earthshrine in Orgrimmar. There are nine (ten if Horde) locations on Kalimdor.
- Take a picture at Nordrassil in north-central Mount Hyjal
- Fly north to Moonglade
- Fly southeast to Orgrimmar (Horde players only)
- Fly south to the Echo Isles in southeastern Durotar
- Fly south-southwest to Onyxia's Lair in the Wyrmbog of southern Dustwallow Marsh (no need to zone in)
- Fly northeast to the Twin Colossals in northern Feralas
- Fly southeast to the Shaper's Terrace in north-central Un'Goro Crater
- Fly southwest to the Scarab Dais near the entrance to Ahn'Qiraj in southern Silithus
- Fly southeast to the Halls of Origination in eastern Uldum (no need to zone in)
- Fly northeast to the Caverns of Time in eastern Tanaris
- Take a picture in Shattrath City
- Fly northeast to the Throne of Kil'jaeden in northeastern Hellfire Peninsula
- Fly north-northwest across the void to the Stormspire in north-central Netherstorm
- (Horde) Fly southwest; (Alliance) Take a picture while on boat in the Daggercap Bay of southern Howling Fjord
- Fly northwest to Naxxramas in eastern Dragonblight (zone in)
- Fly west to the Wyrmrest Temple in central Dragonblight
- Fly northwest to the Wintergrasp Fortress in northern Wintergrasp
- Fly east to Dalaran
- Fly northwest to the entrance to Icecrown Citadel in southern Icecrown. Fight all the way through to the Frozen Throne (All bosses but Valithria Dreamwalker must be defeated to unlock the teleporter to the Frozen Throne)
Start at the faction shrines in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. There are four locations on Pandaria.
- Fly out of the shrine to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Fly north to Mount Neverest in central Kun-Lai Summit (not Neverest Pinnacle or Seeker's Point)
- Fly south to Sunsong Ranch at Halfhill in central Valley of the Four Winds
- Fly southeast to the Turtle Beach in Krasarang Wilds
There are three locations on Draenor:
- Auchindoun in southern Talador (zone in)
- Throne of the Elements in northeastern Nagrand
- Temple of Karabor in eastern Shadowmoon Valley
- There are significantly more Alliance locations than Horde ones apart of this achievement; with the only Horde one being Echo Isles, but even that location offers little risk to Alliance players whereas the Deeprun Tram, Darkshire, and Temple of Karabor can be very hazardous to Horde players.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Added.