Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
+500 Bilgewater Cartel
Deal with Trade Prince Gallywix.
- Trade Prince Gallywix dealt with
You gotta jump into your Ultimate Footbomb Uniform and get over there!
<Name>, you have to go deal with the Trade Prince before it's too late!
You did it! You did it! We're saved, <name>!
Hop in the shredder, which has the following abilities:
- Illegal Contact 6 yd range — Rip into the Trade Prince for shredder damage plus 1575 to 1925 modified by attack power. Continues to do damage to the Trade Prince's vehicle, dealing 1250 damage over 8 sec. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Field Goal 40 yd range — Kick a footbomb at the Trade Prince, which explodes for 2475 to 3025 Fire damage. Range is 40 yards. Instant (3 sec cooldown)
- Blitz 45 yd range — Target and charge the Trade Prince up to 45 yards away, stunning him for 1 second. Instant (10 sec cooldown)
Get up on the docks and circle around to the south at. Thrall is locked in combat with the Trade Prince, who has almost 100,000 HP. The Trade Prince has the following abilities, announced with the attached yells:
- Downsizing 50 yd range — Reduces an enemy's Strength by 150 and Stamina by 150 for 30 sec. 1.98 sec cast (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Gotta trim some fat around here. I'm downsizing the company!
- I'm downsizing the cartel, starting with you!
- The Bilgewater Cartel has grown too large. Time to downsize!
- Revenue Stream 50 yd range — Attack enemy target with lots of moolah for 438 to 562 damage. Range is 50 yard Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Here's some of that moolah back that I took from you.
- I like you. Here's a raise!
- I'm so money!
- Unload Toxic Assets 50 yd range — Deals 30 Nature damage to the target and all nearby enemies. Channeled. 233 Nature every sec for 2 sec (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Here, I need to unload some toxic assets!
- Excuse me while I dispose of these toxic assets all over you!
- I need to move these toxic assets onto a sucker... like you!
- You're Fired 50 yd range — Burns all enemies in a cone in front of the Trade Prince, inflicting additional fire damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. Instant. ~500+250/sec for 10 (1.5 sec cooldown)
- You burned down my headquarters, now I'm going to burn down you!
- You're fired!
- I'm all fired up over finally getting rid of you!
- Call A Meeting — Call all enemies into meeting right next to you. Instant. It's effectively Death Grip
Charge in with blitz, then use abilities as they come off cooldown.
- Sassy Hardwrench says: <Name>, get into the Ultimate Footbomb Uniform behind you and get down to the docks. Help Thrall kick the Trade Prince's butt!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I SEE THE TRAITOR IS HERE TO RESCUE YOU, WARCHIEF. HOW CONVENIENT. YOU WILL BOTH BOW TO ME OR FALL TOGETHER!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Uncle! Uncle! I give! You guys are too much for me!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I'm beaten. You've shown me the error of my ways. From here on out, I promise to reform the way that the cartel is run!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I'm your goblin, Thrall. What would you have of me?
- Thrall grunts and thinks a moment on what to do with the Trade prince.
- Thrall yells: For now, you will remain the Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel.
- Thrall yells: I will send a representative from amongst your people to the new warchief, Garrosh Hellscream in Orgrimmar.
- Thrall yells: You will have a new home in Azshara and the Bilgewater Cartel will be part of the Horde!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: It will be as you say! Long live the Bilgewater Cartel! For the Horde!
- They both disappear.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.