Finding a Witness
60 (Requires 60)
- Informant found
You have rescued two of our allies from Torghast, but Anduin and Thrall have yet to be found.
That tower's corridors are vast... seemingly endless. You could spend an eternity wandering those unholy halls.
In your expeditions, you have encountered many unfortunate prisoners. Perhaps one of them has seen or heard something that could guide our search.
Seek out any captives that might have the information we need, <name>.
You will receive:
- 102 96
- 16,350 XP
Have you found anything?
I am heartened to know that Thrall yet lives. By the Light, we will find him.
I fear for Anduin. Darkness hungers for his soul.
We must make ready. You will hear from me when it is time to proceed.
Back into Torghast. As always, look at the map to see what wing the quest wants players to run. Keep an eye out for friendly NPCs that act like quest givers but aren't. For instance, a Captive Dredger has this gossip sequence:
- Wut's this, then? A livin' mortal, 'ere? Must be loosin' me mind!
- Ain't no way you're real.
- Have you seen any mortal prisoners brought through here?
- Now that ya mention it, I did see a big green fella dragged through 'ere.
- Hard to miss, that one. Shoutin' about "lock the tar" and such.
- Set me free and I'll tell ya what I know.
- <Release the dredger.>
- Captive Dredger says: The Jailer's boys took your green friend higher in the tower, they did. Nasty business! I'd tell ya more if I could, but this place is a real maze.
This is enough to complete the quest. Finish the run or not, then head back to Oribos.
Bolvar will offer the follow-up quest in twenty hours.
- Beta version of the dredger encounter
- I'm going insane. I'm seeing a living <race>.
- You can't be real.
I'm looking for someone that was taken. His name is Thrall. He's large, green, says Lok-tar ogar a lot.
- Oh yes, hard to miss that one.
- How about you free me and I'll tell you what I know.
Let me help you with that.
- Captive Dredger says: Your friend was dragged through here in chains. They were taking him higher. Can't rightly say which way due to the nature of this place.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.