|Race||Dark Iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Level||49 - 62 Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Dark Iron clan|
|Location||Hall of Crafting, Blackrock Depths|
Fineous Darkvire is a level 53 elite Dark Iron dwarf mini-boss found in Blackrock Depths. He was the Chief Architect of the Dark Iron dwarves in Shadowforge City. When his predecessor, the great architect Franclorn Forgewright, passed away, his hammer known as was handed down to him.
Darkvire died when Magni Bronzebeard sent a rescue team came to rescue his daughter Moira. The adventurers wrestled the hammer from Darkvire's grasp, and returned it to the Shrine of Thaurissan in Blackrock Depths by demand of Forgewright's ghost himself. They were bestowed with the in exchange for their assistance.
His daughter, Fenella Darkvire, who does not share his bad reputation, is now one of the premier architects of Queen Moira Thaurissan.
Chief Architect Fineous Darkvire earned his title by passing off the ideas of more gifted masons as his own. His arrogance and scheming have drawn the ire of his predecessor, Franclorn Forgewright, from beyond the grave. The ghost of the late chief architect seeks to reclaim his incredibly powerful hammer--Ironfel--from Darkvire before it can be used for ill.
- Holy Strike — Consecrates the caster's weapon, inflicting additional damage on its next attack. All damage inflicted is based on Holy magic.
- Devotion Aura — Gives 20 additional armor to nearby party members for 4 min.
- Holy Light — Calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally for 467 to 541.
- Kick — Kicks an enemy dealing 2 damage, interrupting the spell being cast for 6 sec.
- Seal of Reckoning — Surrounds an ally with a seal that lasts 30 sec. Every time the sealed character strikes an enemy, the sealed character gains 24 health.
Fineous Darkvire patrols up and down a ramp in the Hall of Crafting. For a patient group, it is fairly simple to clear one end of the ramp, eliminating any potential adds, and then wait for Darkvire to arrive.
Chief Architect of the Dark Iron clan