|Occupation||Caravan owner, Vendor, Herbalist|
|Companion(s)||Tarenar Sunstrike, Gidwin Goldbraids|
Fiona is a worgen quest giver in the contested territory of Eastern Plaguelands in Lordaeron and later in Shadowmoon Valley on Draenor. She can be first found near the bridge to Western Plaguelands and at the entrance to the bog near the Draakorium. Fiona is a loyal companion who never loses her way.
|This section is a lore stub.|
In the Eastern Plaguelands, the adventurers traveled alongside her caravan to various locations performing various tasks for her and her companions, eventually settling at Light's Hope Chapel.
Warlords of Draenor
Her caravan later followed the Alliance into Draenor, specifically Shadowmoon Valley, composed of pretty much the same members as before save for Pamela Redpath and Vex'tul, with Talren Highbeacon as a new addition. After passing through the Draakorium and near by the Blademoon Bloom, Rimblat Earthshatter, Argus Highbeacon and Talren are captured by the botani and Gidwin Goldbraids is poisoned.
Back at the Draakorium a few hours later, the Alliance commander was informed of the botani aggression and that the caravan could be in danger. After catching up to them, the commander helped them find a cure, rescued the prisoners, and ran errands for Beezil Linkspanner so he could make some profit from the native draenei females' obsessions with their horns' appearance.
Afterwards, Fiona spoke with the rest of the caravan, and they agreed to rest their wagon for a while, thus allowing her to repay the commander by joining their forces at Lunarfall. Later on, Fiona can be seen again, by Alliance players, outside Bladefury's Command, Talador, as part of the Lunarfall forces fighting the Iron Horde in the battle that preceded Azuka Bladefury's fall. She can also be seen watching fights between garrison commanders in the Coliseum of Highmaul.
Battle for Azeroth
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Shadowmoon Valley (alternate universe)||90||17,503|
|Lunarfall||90 - 100||76,560|
She is involved in the following quests:
- Eastern Plaguelands
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Where are those lunkheads?
- Looks like they found their way back home. I'm relieved.
You came back, too! Are you interested in joining us?
- I'd like to set up shop in Light's Hope Chapel someday. I'm not much of a fighter, but that doesn't mean I can't help the cause.
- I hope you've made yourself welcome to the items inside my caravan. If we're not using them, you might as well borrow them.
- By the way, you're welcome to borrow any supplies you find inside the caravan... as long as you bring them back when you're done!
- Light's Hope Chapel
Well, well... look who's here!
Let me see what you have for sale, Fiona.
- Herbalism was so much easier in the old days. Now we have to fight through hell and back to extract even a few herbs!
- Follower gossip
Do you have a mission for me, commander?
I need you to come on patrol with me.
- Her name is possibly a reference to Princess Fiona from the 'Shrek' movies, as she too has two forms, human at day and a monster at night (a worgen), and like Princess Fiona, she takes the form of the monster most of the time.
- During the early Warlords of Draenor testing, Susanna Eyesley was replaced by Fiona in Shadowmoon Valley.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
- ^ (spell)