Fire and Brimstone
|Fire and Brimstone|
Fire and Brimstone is a level 60 Destruction warlock talent.
Warlocks use spells that channel the fire and brimstone of hell through their bodies.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now causes Incinerate to deal 40% of normal damage to secondary targets, down from 100% damage.
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Fire and Brimstone now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now a level 60 talent and redesigned.
- Hotfix (2013-05-23): "Fire and Brimstone can now only be cast when the Warlock has at least 1 Burning Ember active."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): No longer requires a Burning Ember to cast. Instead, the spell causes , , , and Curse spells to consume a Burning Ember when cast, and the effect remains active as long as the Warlock has at least 1 Burning Ember remaining.
- Hotfix (2013-03-05): "Fire and Brimstone version of Incinerate now deals the correct amount of damage."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Now an AoE damage ability.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now increases the damage of Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on Immolated targets by 5/10/15%, up from 2/4/6%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Reduced to 2/4/6% increased damage from Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on targets afflicted with Immolate, down from 2/4/6/8/10%. Reduced to 5/10/15% increased critical strike chance of Conflagrate, down from 5/10/15/20/25%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Reduced to 2/4/6/8/10% increased damage from Incinerate and Chaos Bolt on targets afflicted with Immolate, down from 3/6/9/12/15%.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): No longer increases the damage of your Immolate spell, but now increases the bonus damage your Incinerate deals to targets afflicted by your Immolate by 6/12/18/24/30%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.