- Not to be confused with lava spider.
More than 12 feet
Fire spiders are spiders found in the Firelands and rare locations in Pandaria. Despite being native to the Firelands, they aren't that much different from the spiders found on Azeroth, aside from being slightly more fire-oriented. They bite, they spin webs, they spit burning venom, and they capture their prey in cocoons of searing silk for later consumption. The fire spiders grow to huge sizes — the 12-foot-long ones in the Molten Front are actually the small ones. Fire spider venom is boiling hot, and the fluid they use to spin their webs is unbelievably viscous.
Beth'tilac, the enormous matriarch of the Cinderweb brood, and her merciless offspring feed by sucking the magma and fire from the corpses of fire elementals. Not only are the Cinderweb spiders vicious and predatory, their numbers appear to be endless. The Cinderweb Spinners appear to be the caretakers of Beth'tilac's brood, and they lay their eggs among the stone pillars of the Widow's Clutch in the Molten Front. Cinderweb eggs are squishy, gel-like sacs in which tiny spiders incubate.
- Beth'tilac <The Red Widow>
- Cinderweb Queen <Lieutenant of Flame>
- Deth'tilac <The Smouldering Darkness>
- Pyrachnis <Beth'tilac Lieutenant>
- Cinderweb brood
- Cinderweb Broodling
- Cinderweb Clutchkeeper
- Cinderweb Creeper
- Cinderweb Drone
- Cinderweb Matriarch
- Cinderweb Skitterer
- Cinderweb Spiderling
- Cinderweb Spinner
- Cinderweb Spinner
- Engorged Broodling
- Echoweb brood
As a companion pet
- Kindleweb Spiderling is a rare drop from Island expeditions.
- Molten Hatchlings can be captured in pet battles in Searing Gorge.
- can be purchased from Midsummer Merchants and Midsummer Suppliers at a cost of 350 during the Midsummer Fire Festival.
As a hunter pet
- Main article: Spider#As a hunter pet
- They use the bone spider and nerubian skeletons for their base model. Their relation to the nerubians or their ancestors, the aqir, is unknown, though it's unlikely that they are related.
- Only the smaller ones are capable of being tamed.