First Mate Swainbeak
|Title||<The Tropic Tempest>|
|Level||110 - 120 Rare|
|Location||Redsilt Wash, Vol'dun|
|Pet family||Bird of prey|
It cannot aggro onto a player separately from Quin, and will only enter combat when Stef does. When Stef is killed, Swainbeak will fly off and despawn.
- Claw — Claws at an enemy with razor sharp talons, inflicting Physical damage.
- Enrage — Increases the caster's damage done by 50% for 12 sec.
- Peck — Pecks at a target, inflicting Physical damage.
- Wing Buffet — The caster flaps their wings, inflicting Physical damage and knocking enemies away.
When not in combat, Stef will periodically engage in the following conversation with Swainbeak:
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: Leave my ship will they? You better believe I will rebuild the Great Horn and spear every last traitorous cur on the bowsprit!
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: Absolutely useless pieces of filth!
- First Mate Swainbeak says: Maybe if you hadn't told them so often. Awk!
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: I was perfectly pleasant... until they didn't want to do what I said...
- First Mate Swainbeak says: You people never learn.
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: What do you mean, "you people"?
- Swainbeak get some fish?
When Stef is attacked, Swainbeak will enter combat with her. When Stef reaches around 80% health, Swainbeak will fly high up into the air away from combat and only re-enters the fight when Stef is at around 75%:
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin yells: Back off, bird, I don't need your help!
- First Mate Swainbeak says: Awk! All yours!
When Stef reaches around 25% health:
- First Mate Swainbeak yells: Stop hitting! My human!
When Stef is killed, Swainbeak immediately flies high up into the air and despawns.
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: That booty... will always be mine...
- First Mate Swainbeak yells: Not Swainbeak's time! Awk!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.