Fish Tales and Distant Sails
120 (Requires 120)
Ask for information about the shipwright in Brennadam.
- Learn Dorian's location
I have an idea where to start, but it couldn't hurt to ask the locals.
I hope it goes without saying that you shouldn't believe everything you hear, <name>. My people are very fond of embellishing the truth.
I will meet you in The Golden Flagon when you've had a chance to ask around.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
<He studies a map of Stormsong Valley.>
What's the word, <name>?
On accepting this quest:
- Cyrus Crestfall says: Ask around. I'll speak with the innkeeper. Old Buck never forgets a face.
- Cyrus walks toward the Golden Flagon.
Speak to 8 Talkative Brennadam Citizens:
- Do you know where I can find Dorian Atwater?
Each citizen will respond with one of the following lines, in order:
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: Who?
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: Never seen it myself, but I've heard that Atwater once built a ship in a single day! Say hello for me, aye?
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: Isn't that the name of a famous shipwright? I swear I've heard it before...
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: Oh, sure. Atwater brings down a cart from up north every couple of days or so.
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: THE Dorian Atwater? Tall, strong, could build a boat without breaking a sweat? Nope, no idea who that is.
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: Dorian? Oh, aye. I make the trek from Fort Daelin all the time and we sometimes cross paths. I hope that helps.
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: The shipwright? I heard the old sea dog died.
- Talkative Brennadam Citizen says: Aye, the Atwaters live out of town, somewhere in the Deadwash I reckon. I don't travel that way too often.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.