Fix "Smallie" Biggswrench
|Location||Lunarfall, Shadowmoon Valley|
He also mails Alliance players the reward for the achievement Azeroth's Top Twenty Tunes (Alliance).
- Great day for some tunes, eh Commander?
- A quiet garrison is a sad garrison. Nothing some music can't fix!
- Bringing the Bass
Where are the jukebox parts?
- Need some help with the shopping list?
- I hate to encourage theft, but the Ogres partying at the Ring of Blood love their Bass Blaster. I doubt they'll be in a fighting mood, but don't stick around after you swipe it from them.
- I had a Laz-tron Disc Reader stolen from me a few weeks ago, and I couldn't get the Goblin smell out of my bunk for a week. Check Pinchwhistle Point.
- Phonic Amplifiers are tough to find. A piece of metal from an Arakkoa construct might be enough.
- If you're up to sticking it to some Iron Horde, their shredders in Talador usually have the sort of capacitor I need.
- And for the finishing touch, wood from the ancients in Gorgrond, if the Commandojacks have spared any.
"Smallie" is a reference to famous rap artist The Notorious B.I.G., aka Biggie Smalls, who was killed in a drive-by shooting in 1997.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Added.