10 (Requires 8)
The flood to the southwest wiped out one of the few Burning Blade camps that still pockmark Durotar. This one was led by a goblin named Fizzle Darkclaw, and believe me, we're better off without him.
Darkclaw, however, did possess an orb that the Horde is interested in procuring. Who knows why... I leave that to the warlocks. All I know is that I need that orb.
Run into any trouble on the way?
I ask for an orb, and you bring half of the goblin's arm with you? I like the way you work.
Tell you what... you've already given me a hand. Allow me to return the favor.
To reach Thunder Ridge, exit the area around the hut and take the path going west. Go past Rocktusk Farm. There will be a group of cacti south of the road. Past this is Thunder Ridge. Fizzle Darkclaw is under the water. His corpse will be at , in the area surrounded by Swollen Voidwalkers.
On clicking Darkclaw's corpse:
- <Fizzle's body bobs lifelessly. His orb is clutched tightly in his right hand.>
- <Attempt to remove the orb.>
- <You grab at the orb, but Fizzle's hand clutches around it even tighter. The orb glows slightly.>
Choose one of the following options:
- <Attempt to remove Fizzle's Hand, then.>
- <Give up. This is too scary.>
- This will close the dialogue.
Available at the same time as The Dranosh'ar Blockade:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.