The gates lead to:
- The Firelands Hatchery.
- Introduced via , the Firelands Hatchery is a cavern filled with eggs. The character is required to defeat Twilight's Hammer cultists while flying on a hippogryph and wielding a lance. Eventually, the character destroys eggs that were stolen from and corrupted.
- The Firelands Forgeworks.
- Introduced via , the character enters and dispatches among other nasties.
- The Crucible of Flame.
- Introduced via , the character enters to defeat once and for ... well, for now. You know how it is.
- The Inner Spire.
- Introduced via , the character enters to help , and Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem banish back to the Firelands. The flamegate itself is protected by the Flamewaker . It is assumed that this flamegate leads to an area beneath or inside the Sulfuron Spire rather than to the Firelands.