Fleet Master Seahorn
|Affiliation(s)||Booty Bay, Blackwater Raiders|
|Location||Booty Bay, Cape of Stranglethorn|
He is in charge of knowing where all vessels of the Blackwater Raiders currently are located. He has a long-standing rivalry with Fleet Master Firallon of the Bloodsail Buccaneers. He learned the plans about attacking the port, but it was countered and some leaders of the Bloodsail Buccaneers killed by the orders of the Fleet Master. He also worked with Doctor Draxlegauge and Shakes O'Breen to find a treasury from Faldir's Cove.
Some time afterwards, Seahorn presented Adashe Flintwill with Sea King and assigned the former Brashtide worgen, Joe Barker, to be the new captain's first mate. Several weeks later, the Sea King and the captured Killmonger would return to Booty Bay and Seahorn would learn about the deaths of the Flintwill brothers.
- Seahorn's Cleave
- Commanding Shout
- Booty Bay
- Welcome to Booty Bay, <race>.
- Mount Hyjal
- Ahoy there, captain.
- Belay your attack orders, men!
- Come and get your pain!
- I am... a tauren... of the SEA!
- Thanks for the opportunity to take it to Ragnaros.
- Some fine grog you have here, commander.
- Objective of
Notes & trivia
- He has a wyvern and a kodo as seen in Hyjal.
- During his cameo in the quest , his phrase "I am... a tauren... of the SEA!" is a reference from the Captain of the Thames from Xenogears.
- He is one of the NPCs that have a chance to appear as a Master Photobomber when using whilst under the effects of .
- His TCG art is used for the Southsea Captain card in Hearthstone.