Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The term flesh giant refers to two different creations of the Scourge.
Flesh giant (Northrend)
The same dark sorcery used to command the Scourge's powerful abominations was utilized to even greater effect in the harsh and distant realm of Northrend. Here the Lich King focused his malefic powers on flesh giants: nightmarish creatures that make abominations look tame by comparison.
Scourge minions assembled flesh giants and abominations in a similar manner, piecing them together out of body parts from numerous corpses. Unlike abominations, though, the "spare parts" used to create flesh giants were harvested from multiple types of fearsome Northrend giants. These living battering rams employed tremendous brute strength in carrying out the inexorable will of their loathsome master.
- Forgemaster Garfrost
- Julak-Doom <The Eye of Zor>
- Kreug Oathbreaker <Ymirjar Giant Lord>
- Putridus the Ancient
- Rotting Frost Giant (removed)
- The Grimewalker <Sludge of the Seas>
- Thiassi the Lightning Bringer
- Urgreth of the Thousand Tombs
- Decaying Colossus
- Flesh Behemoth
- Pustulent Colossus
- Pustulent Horror
- Putrid Colossus
- Rotting Storm Giant
- Saronite Shaper
- Stitched Colossus
- Stitched Giant
- Their model was changed in China due to not being allowed to show bones, and thus use the model of a storm giant.
Flesh giant (Naxxramas)
Flesh giants are a horrific combination of flesh and machine. Equipped with syringes, tubes, and other technology, they appeared for the first time in the halls of Naxxramas. Grobbulus was the prototype flesh giant.
- The latter may be a technologically-enhanced version of the former.