Flight Master's License
- Flight Master's License
- Allows you to ride flying mounts in Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor and Deepholm.
Flight Master's License (formerly known as Azerothian Navigation) allows players with flying mounts to use them in Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms and Deepholm. It is available at level 60 for 250. Any flight trainer can teach this spell, including the new flight trainers in Stormwind City and Orgrimmar by the flight masters.
Although the tooltip states that it allows flying in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, it is not effective in the Burning Crusade-era zones located in Azeroth: Azuremyst Isle, Bloodmyst Isle, Eversong Woods, Ghostlands, and the Isle of Quel'Danas.
- There was a bug in Patch 4.0.3 which allowed some players to get a Flight Master's License for 5000 before Cataclysm was released.
- In the two weeks between Patch 4.0.3a and Cataclysm's release, warlocks were able to "fly" (or at least look around for 45 seconds at a time) in the air of Azeroth using with the .
- Some players have nicknamed this spell "Old Weather Flying" because it enables flight in the old world, by analogy with , which enables flight in Northrend.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.