Flight from the Fall
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
- Bat flown to Fort Victory
Let's get outta this hole! Hairs on the back o' me neck won't settle down. Was hopin' I'd find some artifacts, or treasures, or haggis, or at least a few worthwhile trinkets down here.
Those bats look like the ones that we came on... hopefully they'll take us back to Fort Victory and not some rotten grotto with no valuables inside.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
Fort Victory's got the wrong name. Somethin' like Fort Folly seems more appropriate ta me.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Innncoommmiiiiin' dwaaaaarf!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: What's this all about, Harry?! Those offerin's you were sendin'... The soldiers were sacrificed! Blood drained from their bodies like a mug o' ale at Brewfest.
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: My... oh my goodness. Surely the esteemed Captain Conrad had no knowledge of these macabre circumstances.
- Harry's blood drains from his face.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Knowledge or no, it's time to get to the bottom o' this. Where'd this Captain head off to?
- "Silvermoon" Harry says: Zul'Nazman, I believe. Or Tul'vor? In fact I believe they are one in the same. Or nearly so.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.