Flurry (warrior ability)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
If you do not use up all 3 swings of Flurry within 15 seconds, it will fade. This fairly long duration means that if you end a fight with a crit you can easily start fighting a nearby mob and use your Flurry on it. Warrior abilities such as or will not use charges of Flurry, as it only speeds up normal swings.
Flurry will consume charges regardless of whether your attack hits, misses, or is dodged/parried/blocked. Triggering Flurry again will result in giving you a fresh set of 3 charges.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now has a 9% to proc on any melee hit instead of critical strike. Changed from a tier 3 talent to a level 60 ability.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Flurry will properly refresh if a crit occurs with 1 charge left.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- Ranks 1-4 will no longer trigger from ranged critical strikes.
- Now increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%, reduced from 10/15/20/25/30.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): The text on the tooltip has been corrected to indicate it triggers on all types of attacks.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Speed slightly reduced. Talent position moved and prerequisites changed.