|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
Arcane, Tier 6
It gives a single target at a time 3% increased chance to critically hit with spells only. When the target critically hits with a spell, the buff's caster also gains 3% increased chance to critically hit with spells during 10 seconds.
- The buff-granted effect will stack with the proc-granted effect, so you can have it cast on you and cast it on someone else to gain a total 6% spell critical strike chance. It cannot, however, be self-cast.
- It can be casted on friendly NPCs. It is useless, however, because NPCs can't score critical hit with spells.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved from tier 3 to tier 6.
- Hotfix (2009-04-21): "Focus Magic and should no longer last through a talent switch."
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.