Foe Reaper 5000
|Race||Harvest golem (Mechanical)|
|Level||16 - 87 Elite|
|Location||Goblin Foundry, Deadmines|
|Status||Deceased (Lore) / Killable (WoW)|
Defias engineers have spent many long days perfecting a new harvester model based on the Foe Reaper 4000 unit. Once it is completed, the brotherhood believes this mechanized terror will be able to slice through Stormwind's armored soldiers like a scythe though wheat.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- Reaper Strike — The Foe Reaper 5000 does not have a normal melee attack. Instead, the Foe Reaper 5000 uses Reaper Strike, an attack dealing Physical damage to all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone.
- Overdrive — The Foe Reaper 5000 activates its overdrive engine, dealing 18 to 21 Physical damage to nearby enemies every second for 10 sec. After two seconds, the Foe Reaper 5000 also begins to wildly move around the room at double its normal movement speed.
- Harvest — The Foe Reaper 5000 targets the location of a random player, and then moves there. As the Foe Reaper 5000 moves, it repeatedly deals 34 to 46 Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone. Once the Foe Reaper 5000 reaches the targeted location, it performs a Harvest Sweep attack. This attack knocks back and deals 185 to 215 Physical damage to all nearby enemy targets within 10 yards.
- Safety Restrictions Off-line — When the Foe Reaper 5000 is damaged below 30% of its total health, it will disable its internal safety restrictions. This increases the Physical damage dealt by the Foe Reaper 5000 by 100% for the remainder of the fight.
- Molten Slag — Activation of the Foe Reaper 5000 causes an overload in the slag pit, resulting in Molten Slags periodically being spawned.
- Prototype Reaper — A single Prototype Reaper was left unattended in the Defias workers' mad dash to flee the Goblin Foundry. One player may board the Prototype Reaper and use it in the fight against the Foe Reaper 5000. The abilities of the Prototype Reaper are powered by steam.
- Obsidian Alloy — The Prototype Reaper is immune to Fire damage.
- Reaper Strike — The Prototype Reaper deals 92 to 107 Physical damage to all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone. Reaper Strike also grants the Prototype Reaper 20 steam power.
- Reaper Charge — The Prototype Reaper charges an enemy target, dealing 185 to 215 Physical damage and stunning the target for 4 sec. Reaper Charge costs 40 steam power.
- Pressurized Strike — Steam pressure is released into a powerful attack on an enemy target, dealing 138 to 161 Physical damage and knocking the target back. Pressurized Strike costs 20 steam power.
Foe Reaper 5000 will occasionally cast Overdrive. This works a bit like Lord Marrowgar's Bone Storm: It runs to a random position while dealing AoE damage. It will also cast Harvest, which works somewhat similarly to Ick's Pursuit. It will target a random unit (who may or may not be the tank), wind up a five-second cast, and start running to that player's location when the cast is complete. The Foe Reaper will do some damage to units between its location and the marked spot on the ground. Any players at the marked location when the Foe Reaper gets there will take large amounts of damage, so run away! Melee DPS should stay behind the boss to avoid Reaper Strike. At roughly 40% health, the Foe Reaper will enrage, gaining Safety Restrictions Off-Line, which increases its damage dealt by 100%
The boss should be tanked to the near top of the ramp, so that casters can DPS him from a range. Before you start this fight, one of the DPS should control the Prototype Reaper, which is at the top of the room. The one inside the reaper then must stay at the bottom of the ramp during the boss fight and stay aggroing the Molten Slags that appear. The best rotation to do this is Reaper Strike, Reaper Strike, Reaper Charge, that way the mobs are always stunned and you have a good amount of energy. If no one goes in the reaper, the adds will climb to the top of the ramp and start dealing massive AoE damage to the party and it will be hard not to wipe. If you want, you can keep the reaper at mid-way up the ramp so that he can tank the adds while occasionally dealing some damage to the boss. It is not necessary to kill the adds before the boss dies.
|Strength two-hand mace|
- Foe Reaper 5000 on-line. All systems nominal.
- Foe Reaper 5000 begins to activate Overdrive!
- Overdrive engine activated.
- Acquiring target...
- Target acquired. Harvesting servos engaged.
- Safety Restrictions Off-Line
- Safety restrictions off-line. Catastrophic system failure imminent.
- Killed a Player
- Target destroyed.
- Overheat threshold exceeded. System failure. Wheat clog in port two. Shutting down.
- Foe Reaper 5000 appears as an uncollectible minion in a game Hearthstone summoned by Harvest Golem's Deathrattle ability.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2011-09-14): "
- Molten Shield has been reduced from 50,000 fire damage to 20,000 fire damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Molten Slag's spawn timer has been increased in both phases of the encounter on Heroic difficulty."
- Hotfix (2011-01-03): "The Foe Reaper 5000 will not cast Harvest on players more than 70 yards away."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.