Foiling the Legion's Jailbreak
110 (Requires 110)
+150 Army of the Light
Find High Inquisitor Raalgar before the Legion frees him.
- Speak to Romuul to travel to the Arcatraz
- Search the Arcatraz
- Close Legion Portals (2)
- High Inquisitor Raalgar found
- Lah'zaruun slain
- Escape from the Arcatraz
I can get you close. The rest is up to you.
We must stop High Inquisitor Raalgar!
You did your best, <name>, but the demons won this round.
It won't take Raalgar long to gather his power to attack us. But I have learned the source of his immortality while you were gone!
- +150 reputation with Army of the Light
- Grand Artificer Romuul says: Once you've reached the Arcatraz, I will remain in contact.
Speak to Romuul when you're ready.
- I am ready to go to the Arcatraz.
- Grand Artificer Romuul says: High Inquisitor Raalgar was imprisoned deep inside the Arcatraz. The Legion is already here, so be careful!
Head into the next room.
- Grand Artificer Romuul says: The Legion has opened portals to invade the Arcatraz. Shut them down... before you find yourself outflanked.
- Felshadow Seeker says: Make quick work of this intruder. Lah'zaruun needs time to get the High Inquisitor to Argus!
Deal with the mobs and close the first portal, then continue further into the Arcatraz.
- Felshadow Seeker says: Ah, the hero comes too late. Our mistress will have freed the High Inquisitor by now.
Head to the north area (on your minimap) of Stasis Block: Trion to close the second portal.
- Felshadow Seeker says: Zereketh's void magic still lingers here.
- Felshadow Seeker says: It is ours for the taking, sister.
Second portal closed:
- As the portal closes, a sealed door opens further into the Arcatraz.
Take the pathway leading to the upper floor.
- Two Felshadow Seekers are channeling containment energies at an Arcatraz Sentinel.
- Felshadow Seeker says: This is taking too long! We have more important things to do than play with this thing.
- Felshadow Seeker says: It is not worth our death to fight these sentinels. Keep it subdued until the High Inquisitor is free!
- Felshadow Seeker says: It's very dangerous, sisters. Maintain control!
Go west into yet another room, then go south.
- A Felshadow Seeker is channeling the energies from the crystals of the Arcatraz.
- Felshadow Seeker says: All of the power in this place now belongs to the Legion.
- Two more seekers are at the entrance to the next hallway, wary of a wandering sentinel.
- Felshadow Seeker says: We must destroy this sentinel without delay. The Legion needs the High Inquisitor!
- Felshadow Seeker says: I admit it is impressive that the sentinels still patrol after all this time.
- Felshadow Seeker says: Keep your distance. Those things sting!
- Felshadow Seeker says: You attack it first.
Upon entering Stasis Block: Maximus:
- High Inquisitor Raalgar yells: I am free!
- Lah'zaruun yells: High Inquisitor! The enemy is upon us!
- Lah'zaruun, my loyal servant. Stay here and kill these fools. I have much to do.
- Lah'zaruun yells: It will be done, High Inquisitor!
- Raalgar departs through a Legion portal.
- Lah'zaruun yells: Seekers, cover the High Inquisitor's departure! I will deal with this interruption!
- Lah'razuun yells: Your invasion of Argus will fail! High Inquisitor Raalgar will see to that!
- Lah'zaruun yells: A futile effort, worm!
- Lah'zaruun yells: Minions, to me!
- The two Felshadow Seekers join the fight, but the adventurer proceeds to finish them all off.
- Lah'zaruun says: Your efforts have meant nothing, <name>!
- Grand Artificer Romuul says: The Legion is still only moments ahead of us. Take the portal back here and I will figure out where the Inquisitor has gone!
- A mage portal appears by Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates' usual spot.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.