Following the Curse (death knight)
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Follow Revil to Ariden's Camp
- Reached Outside Ariden's Camp
Very well. I suppose an introduction is in order. I am Revil Kost, priest of the Light and a seeker of lost artifacts. I've dealt with the Dark Riders before, and have returned to rid this place of them.
The Riders are elusive, but I may have a clue to their whereabouts. In our previous confrontation, I was able to see a glimpse into their past. Granted blessed vision by the Cloak of Purity, I saw the Dark Riders for who they were before.
Come with me to Ariden's camp. I will explain on the way.
As much as you company pains me, you are proving to be a powerful ally.
I believe the key to finding the Dark Riders is here somewhere. It is strange that the riders haven't followed us here, but we should make haste lest they change their mind.
- 15,050 XP
- Revil Kost says: It seems you've been followed, death knight! Dark Riders!
- Dark Rider yells: None will be spared!
After defeating the riders, Revil mounts up on his horse.
- Revil Kost says: The battle is won, but there will be more. Quickly, to Ariden's camp!
- Revil Kost says: The Dark Riders were not always like this. They were once a group of traveling merchants.
- Revil Kost says: Unfortunately they crossed the sorcerer Medivh, who cursed them to an eternity of hunting artifacts for him.
A Dark Rider emerges from the woods behind the death knight and Revil.
- Revil Kost yells: Look out behind you!
After defeating the rider:
- Revil Kost says: Your skill in combat is impressive. We may yet survive this.
- Revil Kost says: Ariden was the first of the Dark Riders, and I believe he leads them now.
- Revil Kost says: His camp is still in Deadwind Pass, strangely untouched after all these years.
- Revil Kost says: If my convictions are correct, the key to finding the Dark Riders, as well as the artifacts they still covet, can be found there.
Two more riders appear from the north.
- Revil Kost yells: Riders on our flank! Be ready!
Upon reaching the destination:
- Revil Kost says: Here! The camp is in this clearing. Let us search it.
Lingering behind during the journey will cause Revil to yell one of several lines until the death knight catches up.
- Revil Kost yells: Do you wish to be left behind? Hurry!
- Revil Kost yells: Quickly! We don't have time to linger!
- Revil Kost yells: Try to keep up, death knight!
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Blood ()
- Frost (Blades of the Fallen Prince: and )
- Unholy ()
- Level 102
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.