87 (Requires 86)
Search for Kor Bloodtusk.
- Groundbreaker Brojai slain
Kor should have caught up by now. He said he was going to secure the Ruins of Korja east of here and meet us to help with the mantid threat.
He may need help against Groundbreaker Brojai. Could you assist him? Kang and I will follow shortly.
This land claims so much.
I thank you for avenging my friend, <name>. We did not always see eye to eye, but I will mourn him.
I know he would have wanted you to carry one of his items with you as a token of his memory and gratitude.
- These... mogu... are tougher than I gave them credit for. And clever. You shouldn't have come, this is a trap.
- <Try to free Kor Bloodtusk from his bonds.>
- Brojai teleports in.
- Groundkeeper Brojai says: You fail to bend the knee to our power? Then die like the vermin you are.
- Brojai smites Kor and Lyalia, killing both.
- Sunwalker Dezco yells: KOR! NOOOOOOO!
- Lorekeeper Vaeldrin yells: LYALIA! NOOOOOOOO!
The fight begins. Sunwalker Dezco, Lorekeeper Vaeldrin and Kang Bramblestaff will help fight Brojai. Every now and then Brojai will stop what he's doing and channel Revive Guardian on one of the statues to activate it.
- Groundbreaker Brojai is reviving a Ruined Guardian.
- Groundkeeper Brojai yells: Guardian! Awaken and defend your master!
The Ruined Guardian has 107,000 health, so quickly take it out then go back to Brojai.
- Dezco and Vaeldrin walk up to the corpses of Kor and Lyalia and stare each other down.
- Lorekeeper Vaeldin says: What now, Sunwalker?
- Sunwalker Dezco says: I think we have both lost enough today, old elf. See to your dead.
- Lorekeeper Vaeldin says: Agreed.
- Dezco kneels down to Kor's body.
- Sunwalker Dezco says: Kor, why did you do this? Vengeance is not worth dying over.
- Sunwalker Dezco says: <Name>, meet me at the Dawnchaser Retreat. I must see to my brother's remains, and then we must deal with this mantid threat.
- The four NPCs despawn.
Head back to the retreat to turn in.
- 129000 XP
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.