90 (Requires 90)
Plant the Alliance flags inside Nethergarde Keep.
- Flag planted at Nethergarde entrance
- Flag planted in the center of Nethergarde
- Flag planted outside of the main keep
The Iron Horde controls Nethergarde Keep, but they are fools if they think we will not return to claim our land.
My best troops are more than eager to spill the blood of those savages, but we need a champion like yourself to lead the charge.
- Vindicator Maraad says: Plant the Alliance flags inside Nethergarde, our men will do the rest.
You will gain the following spells:
How goes the battle, <class>.
The Iron Horde will learn to fear us, as they should.
- On complete:
- Vindicator Maraad says: We must keep pushing back on the Iron Horde. They need to know we will not sit by and watch as they kill our brothers and sisters.
- 13700 XP
Back to Nethergarde. Rukah the Machinist is outside the west entrance, and she drops . Head inside and look to the right (south) by the picnic table next to the wall. On the ground is next to Keri Thunderbrew. Enter the still-standing keep to the north, but before going in, plant the flag just outside, then head inside the keep and upstairs to the throne room to find Gar Steelcrush, who drops . Exit the keep to the northeast and enter the smithy to find Strumner Flintheel with in his back. Behind the smithy to the north, find Mokrik Blackfingers. Back to the south, plant the next flag outside the ruined keep, then head further south to plant the last flag at the ruined entrance. Finally, loop back to the northwest to find on the ground in the ruined keep next to Sergeant Krolan.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.