For the Alliance (void elf)
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
20 (Requires 20)
You have learned many lessons here, but the time has come to venture beyond Telogrus Rift.
Azeroth must be defended. I can think of no one better suited to answer that call than you, <name>.
Ah, there you are, <name>! We've been inspecting–-err–-expecting you!
- 395 XP
- Alleria Windrunner says: Some will tell you that the Light is the only path. The one weapon that can stop the enemies of Azeroth.
- Alleria Windrunner says: But we see alternatives. Many roads--many possibilities--that are open to us.
- Magister Umbric says: There will be those who doubt you. Who question your resolve, your ability to harness powers that have caused the downfall of weaker wills.
- Magister Umbric says: Together, we will prove them wrong.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Use the lessons I have taught you to maintain control. Become a weapon for the Alliance... even as you skirt the edge of darkness.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Welcome, friend <name>. I am King Anduin Wrynn. As a new member of the Alliance, I wished to greet you personally.
- Anduin Wrynn says: The void elves may be a recent addition to our ranks, but Alleria Windrunner is one of our greatest heroes. Under her tutelage, the powers you wield will aid our cause.
- Anduin Wrynn says: These are troubled times for Azeroth. In the days to come, you will face many trials... fight many foes. Know that you are never alone against the darkness, for the Alliance stands with you.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I look forward to hearing of your progress. Something tells me we will speak again soon.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Safe travels, <name>. Though you walk among the shadows, you are a beacon of hope to us all.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.