As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
For the Horde! (quest)
90 (Requires 90)
Plant the Horde Banner to Claim the Land.
- Horde Banner Planted
Without you, none of us would have made it to the shores of my homeland. You will be the one to lead our forces here on Draenor. This is your garrison to found.
I leave it to you to plant the banner and claim this territory. When you are ready, I will have Khadgar open a portal to bring through a few necessary reinforcements.
You will be able to choose one of:
A dozen or so yards in front of Thrall, a ghostly Horde banner appears. Interact with it to plant it:
- Thrall says: This terrain is ideal for a stronghold.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I can open up a portal to Orgrimmar only briefly. Reinforcements are standing by, I hope?
- Thrall says: The very best.
- A strike team pops out of the portal.
- Gazlowe says: Somebody call for a fixer?
- Khadgar sighs, his tone skeptical.
- Archmage Khadgar says: ... You're entrusting a goblin to be your foreman?
- Thrall takes no umbrage, simply stating the facts.
- Thrall says: Gazlowe, here, oversaw the construction of Orgrimmar.
- Gazlowe says: Orgrimmar! The impenetrable fortress!
- Gazlowe bows as he speaks, quite proud of that bit of work. However Khadgar takes a bit out of his sails with a bemused reminder.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Wasn't it recently sacked?
- Gazlowe grumbles a bit at this.
- Gazlowe says: Yeah yeah, okay, one little sacking.
I'm under orders to obey your orders, commander.
- Durotan says: I am afraid I must depart and rejoin our pack at Wor'gol. Aka'Magosh.
- 13700 XP
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.