Forbidden Knowledge (quest)
95 (Requires 94)
+250 Arakkoa Outcasts
Recover 6 Shadow Tomes from Veil Shadar.
<Darkscryer Raastok narrows his eyes and looks you up and down.>
So, you are Iskar's hired hand? Well, I care not whether you are a <race> or an overgrown moth, so long as you are willing to help.
The Adherents of Rukhmar are closed-minded fools! They forbid the study of shadow magic, branding as heretics anyone who dares to seek answers in the dark.
We kept many tomes of forbidden knowledge in Veil Shadar. Bring any you find to me, and I will reward you for keeping them from the flames.
What kind of sick individual burns a book full of perfectly good dark arts?!
Yes, yes. Excellent work, these are some of my favorites.
Knowledge is power, and now I can leave for the spires feeling well-armed.
- Darkscryer Raastok says: Ahh, these will be worthy companions for the long journey home.
- Raastok walks off.
- Darkscryer Raastok says: Perhaps we shall meet again, yes?
- 13400 XP
- +250 reputation with Arakkoa Outcasts
- Act Like a Crone, Think Like a Sage
- Augury Without Bounds
- Basketweaving the Sinister Way
- Curses: A Practical Guide
- Eat, Scry, Love
- What Exactly is Scrying Anyway?
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.