Forces of Nature: Treants
|Level||37 (Requires 35)|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Completion
- 4 Rewards
- 5 Progression
- 6 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 7 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 8 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 9 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 10 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
- Treants Rallied (6)
Some people think treants are good for little more than fetching drinks in a war. Most of them haven't seen an entire defensive line scattered by what they thought was cover.
And have you ever seen a peon try to chop one down and get surprised? I was in tears...
At any rate, they're immensely valuable allies. You'll find some wandering just outside the Tower of Estulan and more in forest to the east, just southeast of Dire Maul. Be on the lookout for the Horde!
They may not look it, but some treants grow to be ancient protectors. We could use a few more of those around here...
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.