Forces of Nature: Wisps
37 (Requires 35)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 Patch changes
- 13 External links
- Wisps Rallied (3)
The Sentinels make up the bulk of our forces here, but a well-rounded night elf army requires more than just night elves. The creatures of this forest, our ancestral home, have protected us for centuries. We simply need to rally them.
Take this whistle. Our allies know this sound, and you'll be using it to recall them.
Before you start gathering creatures, I'd like you to recall a few of our wisps, just for practice. You can find them just outside the fortress, among the trees.
I need at least three wisps back here! It's not that many.
Wisps have always lived in harmony with night elves, and we depend on them for many things. These little guys you sent back, for example, will be helping us with some new construction and repairs.
Ready for more?
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.