Dampwick is a foreman who has lost his men while looking for ore in the mine on Lost Isles, whispering that his current miners are nowhere near as good as his old jungle troll miners back on Kezan.
Dampwick is simultaneously attempting to retrieve the valuable Kaja'mite found in the mine while holding off the monkeys who've been made super intelligent by the legendary ore. Later on, Foreman Dampwick builds a rocket sling to get the goblins off of the smaller part of the Lost Isles. This brings the goblins to the bigger isle, where they set up the Town in a box.
After the goblins escaped from the volcanic lost isles isles, he ends up in Bilgewater Harbor as a guard, making sure no civilian trespasses into the big cannon and military grounds in the top of Bilgewater Harbor.
- Lost Isles
- Don't make me come in there with my brutes!
- During  Taking Care Of Business
- Hey there, <boss-man/boss>. This batch of troll slaves has got to be the worst yet!
- Lucky for us that the kaja'mite doesn't seem to be making their soft brains any smarter, eh?
- After the quest
- Thanks again for the help with these lazy cretins, <boss-man/boss>.
- If you ask me, we shouldn't have been so lenient with the trolls when we freed ourselves from being their slaves.
- After [4G] Liberate the Kaja'mite
- I... I lost control of the mines!
- Please, <sir/lady>, don't fire me!
- This Town-In-A-Box is a remarkable feat of engineering!