Forest Troll High Priests are forest troll priest creeps that can be encountered in many tilesets - primarily Lordaeron and Village alongside their Fall variants.
The Forest Troll High Priest is a powerful support unit who will gladly offer his services to you for a rather high cost. Apart from higher stats than his initiate, his Heal recovers more health and he also has Inner Fire, making him a versatile support unit.
However, he has fairly low health and armor, so he needs to be handled carefully. He is only available for service in the Cityscape and Dalaran mercenary camps in The Frozen Throne.
Spells and abilities
- Heals a target friendly non-mechanical wounded unit.
- Dispels positive buffs from enemy units, and negative buffs from friendly units.
- Deals 300 damage to summoned units.
- Increases a target friendly unit's damage by 10% and armor by 5.
- Patch 1.12 (2003-07-31):
- The creep version of Inner Fire has had its mana cost increased from 35 to 75.
- The creep version of Abolish Magic has had its mana cost increased from 50 to 75.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03): Gold cost increased to 305 from 245.
- Patch 1.06 (2003-06-03): Creep autocast Heal heals 12 hp a cast not 15.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05): Creep Inner Fire cooldown increased to 5 from 0.