Forged in Fire
100 (Requires 98)
Kill Immolanth and take his power.
- Immolanth slain & power taken
Somehow, the Wardens imprisoned him, then kept him locked up in the chamber to our left. He is contained, but not for long.
The demon's power is a valuable prize to any demon hunter who can defeat him. Whoever can do so will gain power beyond imagining.
I believe that person could be you, <name>.
("Immolanth: Immolanth is full of pure, coalesced fel power.")
You will also receive:
- 30 80
- 47,100 XP
Do you have Immolanth's power, <name>?
Yes... just look at you... surging with new power and knowledge!
Head north into the Vault of Law to find Cyana Nightglaive and two Freed Illidari fighting Immolanth. The demon has already been brought down to 21% health when you arrive, but he won't begin using offensive abilities until you engage him. Kill the Fel Spirits he creates and avoid getting hit by Burning Fel and Chaos Nova.
- Immolanth at 14% health
- Immolanth says: Join me, demon hunters. I will increase your power beyond imagining!
- 6% health
- Immolanth says: The wardens would keep us rotting here forever. Why do you fight on their side?
- Immolanth killed
- Cyana Nightglaive says: That was too close for my liking. <Name>, the demon's power is yours.
- Cyana and the two Freed Illidari run out of the vault and despawn.
The original version of the quest required players to retrieve an item called the Heart of Chaos after killing Immolanth:
Kill Immolanth, then retrieve the Heart of Chaos.
Do you have the Heart of Chaos?
Yes... just look at it... surging with power and knowledge.
Take it, <name>.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.