|Title||<Bloodmaul Slave Traders>|
|Level||92 - 102 Elite|
|Mana||257,800 - 302,050|
|Location||The Slag Forge, Bloodmaul Slag Mines|
The ogre geomancers of Frostfire pride themselves on harnessing the elements, but sometimes they overreach. Gog'duh has stoked the flames of his forge to new heights, driving Magmolatus into such a fury that it requires Gog'duh's full concentration to keep the raging slag elemental under control.
Forgemaster Gog'duh hurls two greater elementals at the party in an attempt to buy time.
When the Forgemaster is critically wounded, Magmolatus escapes from the furnace and engages the party. Magmolatus periodically calls in Molten Elementals to assist him.
- While Forgemaster Gog'duh is alive, defeat the elementals called into combat.
- Interrupt Calamity's Firestorm to prevent heavy Fire damage.
- While Magmolatus is active, kill Molten Elementals to avoid being overwhelmed.
- Dispel Dancing Flames and Withering Flames quickly to prevent them from spreading.
- If uninterrupted, Firestorm can do a lot of damage to a large area!
- Rough Smash and Slag Smash both do high damage and stun players!
- Molten Elementals are immobile and cannot be tanked.
Stage One: Frantic Forgemaster
Gog'duh assaults players with blasts of magma, pausing only to hastily conjure elementals in his defense.
- Forgemaster Gog'duh
- Ruination, Servant of the Earth
- Shatter Earth — Earthen shards strike the ground, inflicting 30,000 Nature damage to enemies within 0 to 5 yards of the impact point. Spikes radiate outwards, inflicting 125,000 Nature damage to enemies that they come in contact with.
- Rough Smash — Smashes the ground, inflicting 98,000 Physical damage to enemies within 0 to 10 yards in a frontal cone and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Calamity, Servant of the Flame
- Dancing Flames — Instantly burns an enemy, then inflicts additional Fire damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec. If Dancing Flames is not dispelled, it will jump to another nearby enemy. In Heroic and Challenge Difficulty, Dancing Flames initially strikes two players.
- Firestorm — Ignites the area surrounding the caster, causing 46,500 Fire damage to all nearby enemies every 2 sec. for 6 sec.
- Scorch — Scorches an enemy for Fire damage.
Stage Two: Menacing Magma
Once Gog'duh is badly injured, the powerful elemental Magmolatus escapes and begins to wreak havoc.
- Withering Flames — Inflicts 30,750 Fire damage every 2 sec. Also reduces attack, casting, and movement speed by [ 25 + 10% of Spell Power ]%. If is not dispelled, it will periodically ignite another ally with Choking Ashes.
- Slag Smash — Smashes the ground, inflicting 136,500 Physical damage to nearby enemies and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Molten Impact — Creates a Molten Impact near an enemy target, summoning a Molten Elemental. The impact inflicts 52,500 Fire damage to enemies near the center, decreasing in damage the further away targets are.
- Molten Elemental
- Go away! I will fix this!
- Summoning Ruination
- Uh... stone!
- Ruination dies
- Ha, rocks are dumb!
- Summoning Calamity
- Calamity dies
- Hah hah! So weak.
- Augh! Noooooo...
- Unused quotes
- More stone!
- Uh... rocks!
- YES! FIRE!
- More... Fire?
- Gog'duh is voiced by Marc Graue.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.