Forgotten One (Warcraft III)
- For other uses, see Forgotten One (disambiguation).
|Hit points||4000 (8000*)|
|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||10.00 HP/sec.|
|Mana Regeneration rate||5.00 (10.00*) Mana/sec.|
|Normal attack:||42-70 (56 avg)
Full Damage Area: 5
|Can attack:||Air, Ground, Structure|
Forgotten One appeared in The Forgotten Ones mission of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, where it was defeated by Arthas Menethil and Anub'arak as they journeyed through the Inner Kingdom of Azjol-Nerub. The quest to destroy it described it as "an unfathomable horror of a long forgotten time".
Spells and abilities
- Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units in a target area over time.
|Cooldown||Mana Cost||Area of Effect||Effect|
|8 sec.||50||22.5||45 damage/sec. for 1.67 seconds, 10 damage/sec for 6 sec.|
- Unleashes a mighty Tentacle upon the enemy.
|30 sec.||2 sec.||5||Summons a Tentacle.|
Spell Immunity (Passive)
- Renders this unit immune to negative spells.
The Forgotten One gains the following abilities on Hard:
- Breathes a cone of fire at enemy units which deals damage.
|Mana Cost||Range||Area of Effect||Allowed Targets||Effect|
|50||70||15||Air, Ground||150 damage.|
- Reduces movement speed by 75%, attack rate by 50%, and damage by 50% of a target enemy unit.
- Anub'arak: It cannot be...
- Anub'arak: A forgotten one... Look to your defenses, death knight! Fight as you've never fought before!
The forgotten one attempting to devour the forces of the Scourge.