The Formation Grounds, after the fight
The Formation Grounds is a subzone of Ulduar located in the outside part of the instance. Flame Leviathan resides within here.
- Flame Leviathan defeated
- The Kirin Tor mages open a portal and come pouring through it, with two Battle Mages maintaining it. Brann's Flying Machine flies over the area and comes in for a landing, Brann jumping out to walk up to Archmage Rhydian.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: What a battle! Did you see that, Rhydian?!
- Archmage Rhydian yells: Our friends fought well, Brann, but we're not done yet.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Perhaps so, but it's only a matter of time until we break back into Ulduar. Any luck finding a way to teleport inside?
- Archmage Rhydian yells: None at all. I suspect it has something to do with that giant mechanical construct that our scouts spotted in front of the gate.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Oi. So we'll have to contend with that thing after all then?
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: What about the plated proto-drake and the fire giant that were spotted nearby? Think your mages can handle those?
- Archmage Rhydian yells: The Kirin Tor can't possibly spare any additional resources to take on anything that size. We may not have to though.
- Archmage Rhydian yells: We can sneak past them. As long as we can take down that construct in front of the gate, we should be able to get inside.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Sneak?! What do you think we are, marmots?
- Archmage Rhydian yells: We're hunting an old god, Brann.
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: Fine. If our allies are going to be the ones getting their hands dirty, we'll leave it to them to decide how to proceed.