Formula: Enchant Weapon - Mongoose
- Formula: Enchant Weapon - Mongoose
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to permanently enchant a melee weapon to occasionally increase Agility by 120 and attack speed slightly. Requires a level 35 or higher item.
- Requires Enchanting (375)
- Sell Price: 1 50
- Can only be applied to a weapon level 35 or higher.
- The proc grants 30 haste rating and 120 agility and lasts 15 seconds.
- The buff is stackable when dual wielding if both weapons have this enchant. Multiple procs from the same weapon will simply reset the 15sec timer without giving an additional buff.
- This enchant can proc multiple times in a row even on 2h weapons, and does not appear to have a hidden cooldown. The proc is most likely normalized to 1ppm, but not strictly bound to it.
- When Mongoose procs, the player will be surrounded by beams of red light shooting upward, and crossed swords will appear over the player's head. A brief "swoosh" sound will accompany the proc.
- Mongoose will not proc off ranged attacks, only melee.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Enchant will now proc for druids in bear, dire bear, cat and tree forms.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Enchant animation changed. This enchant will now give the weapon an aqua blue glow, lightning pulsing every other second, that shimmers across the weapon periodically.
- Hotfix (2007-03-16): "The haste effect from the Mongoose enchantment no longer reduces damage."