|Sources: Warlords of Draenor|
The only major building in this outpost is decided on the commander, which is either an artillery tower or an arcane sanctum. There is a command table in these buildings for completing and starting new garrison missions.
- Sergeant Mollins
- Arcanist Rinnila
- Sloan McCoy <SI:7>
- Vindicator Icia
- Quartermaster O'Riley
- Foreman Eksos
- Magister Serena
- Crier Avery <Recounter of Epic Deeds>
- Daggerjaw Raider
- Olivia Abbington <Innkeeper>
- Skyguard Amelia <Flight Master>
- Alstan Mountainbrew <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- Patrick Messer <Stable Master>
- Orcgut <Patrick Messer's Pet>
- Arcane Sanctum
- Wrynn Artillery Tower
- The Wrynn Artillery Tower will provide higher quality weapons and armor for your troops.
- Once fully operational, the Wrynn Artillery Tower grants the use of [Artillery Strike] within Talador.
- Artillery Strike — Orders your Armory to begin an artillery strike at the targeted location. The Armory will fire 3 volleys over 3 sec. Each volley deals X damage to all affected enemies and stunning them for 3 sec. Instant, 3 charges (3.333 min cooldown)
- Will eventually grant Miall as a follower.
- Arcane Sanctum
- The Arcane Sanctum will transform some of your forces into powerful spellcasters.
- Once fully operational, the Arcane Sanctum grants the use of [Guardian Orb] within Talador.
- Guardian Orb — Summons a Guardian Orb at your location that electrocutes enemies within 15 yards for 9600 to 14400 damage every 2 sec for 30 sec. (5 min cooldown)
- Will eventually grant Magister Serena as a follower.
- Will also provide a permanent portal back to the garrison.