Hey, so just wanted to check in with you guys and ask if I can add 4K quality opening cinematics for each race on this site? I've done them all (except DH). I noticed there are videos of these already, but in much lower quality, so I don't want to add duplicates or remove others work without consent.
Here is a sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1mHWz9TlK8
--Warcraft4k (talk) 12:06, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
- Is there a subtitle option for these videos? Xporc (talk) 12:08, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
Youtube offers subtitles for it, so yes.
Warcraft4k (talk) 12:18, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
- So there's no in-game cinematic subtitles option available, then? Shame. Anyway, I personally don't mind you putting the opening cinematics if the older ones are of lower quality. Xporc (talk) 12:25, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
- Yes please. --Darksora110 (talk) 7:37, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
Nope, no option for ingame subs.Warcraft4k (talk) 15:31, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
- Careful, you deleted Darksora110's comment Xporc (talk) 15:49, 14 June 2017 (UTC)
- Just make sure the older videos aren't different versions. Some (all?) opening cinematics changed over the years and if we have different versions we should keep them. Celellach (talk) 20:22, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- I think as long as there is pre-Cataclysm and post-Cataclysm it's fine. Xporc (talk) 20:48, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
- Are there more versions besides the pre-Cata and Cata versions? Mordecay (talk) 20:52, 12 July 2017 (UTC)