Fragment of the Firelands
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
The rumors o' yer capabilities seemed overblown, but it appears yer indeed a competent one, aren't ye?
I underestimated ye, <name>. For that, I apologize. Don't tell Thaelin.
You'll gain control o' it and can eliminate the nearby goblin threat with nigh invincibility.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 16,450 XP
Me shaman are gettin' better at this, aye? First couple o' summons and we had a hot fight on our hands.
Ah haha haaaaaaaaaaaa! Wow! I gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous I let ye take 'er out for a spin before I could. Those goblins never saw ye comin'!
- Anvil-Thane Thurgaden says: <class>, place some o' that slag on the unstable magma there. And prepare yerself.
- Anvil-Thane Thurgaden says: A mighty fine summon, lads. You have control o' it, <name>. Show that batch o' Horde what happens when they meddle with the Dark Iron!
While controlling the elemental, players have access to two abilities:
- Raise Hell — Calls forth flames from the Firelands. Instant (2 sec cooldown)
- Wave of Fire — Cast forth a wave of fire. Instant (7 sec cooldown)
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: That was right terrifyin'!
- Anvil-Thane Thurgaden says: All in a day's work!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.