Franklin The Drunk
|Location||Tradewinds Market, Boralus|
|Mentor(s)||Myra Cabot (formerly)|
Franklin The Drunk is a human located on the lower dock at the Tradewinds Market in Boralus. He was once an apprentice under Myra Cabot, who described him as "a damn fine miner," but he's since become a drunkard. His favorite drink is .
Errn... Go away... <hic!> I'm busy.
- During Three Sheets to the Wind
After being offered any drink, he'll say one of the following lines before his drink-unique line:
- More work?
- Off I go...
- Off I go then!
- Wha ish sit?
- Yes... milord.
- Offer Blacktooth Bloodwine
- Urg... Thas not sittin' well with me...
- Offer Whitegrove Pale Ale
- I... hate... <hic!> pale ale...
- Offer Mildenhall Mead
- Wha am I?... A vrykul?... <hic!>
- Offer Hook Point Schnapps
- Tastes like... hooks...
- Offer Brennadam Apple Brandy
- Mmmm... reminds me... of when I was a miner... the trick was hitting it with yer pick at an angle... keeps the... ore....
- Offer Bitter Darkroot Vodka
- Ick! So bitter!
- Offer "Aurora Borealis"
- Wha... even....
- The lines he says before taking a drink are peasant quotes.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.