- Main article: Hans'gar and Franzok
Franzok is one of the two orc brawlers in Blackrock Foundry.
- Body Slam — Leaps towards an enemy.
- Shattered Vertebrae — A brutal body slam crashes upon you, increasing the Physical damage taken by 30%. In Mythic difficulty, this effect inflicts 500000 Physical damage split evenly among enemies within 12 yards.
- Aftershock — A brutal shockwave erupts through the room blasting you, inflicting 25000 Physical damage every 2 sec.
- Bound by Blood — Hans'gar and Franzok are bound by blood, and share health.
- Crippling Suplex — Picks up an enemy and smashes them against his highest threat target, dealing Physical damage equal to the maximum health of the picked up enemy.
- Disrupting Roar — A deafening roar interrupts all enemies within 100 yards.
- Pumped Up — When Hans'gar or Franzok take damage, they gain increasing amounts of Rage. As their Rage increases, Pumped Up increases in power and they inflict more melee damage, increase the hammers thrown by Skullcracker, reduce the cast time of Disrupting Roar, and increase the number of jumps performed during Body Slam.
- Skullcracker — Throws a hammer towards a nearby enemy, inflicting 87500 Physical damage.
Notes and trivia