|Race||Undead (Humanoid / Undead)|
|Level||47 / 70 / 60 Elite|
|Health||35,820 / 22,957|
|Location||Stratholme; Old Stratholme|
|Companion(s)||Smokey, Infectus, Pyro (pets)|
Fras Siabi owned and operated Fras Siabi's Premium Tobacco, a smoke shop in Stratholme. During the Third War he refused to abandon his shop when the Scourge invaded. He fought to make sure the undead would never touch his famous tobacco, but became one of them in the process.
World of Warcraft
Wrath of the Lich King
Battle for Azeroth
He appears, still active, in the Stratholme pet dungeon.
Before battling Fras Siabi, make sure you clear out any mob that is within sight range, as they will all aggro when you fight him (or fiddle with his tobacco box).
Note that if the party wipes, it will lose its chance to obtain the tobacco, since Fras will despawn when not enganged for long, and the tobacco box will not reappear.
- Flame Breath - Inflicts fire damage in a cone in front of the caster.
- Smoke Bomb - Casts a smoke bomb, stunning nearby enemies for 3 sec.
- Fras Siabi says: I'm going to wear your skin as a smoking jacket! The stogies? You'll have to pry them from my cold dead... er... RAWR!!!!
- Fras Siabi says: Welcome to flavor country!
- Fras Siabi says: Looking for these???? You'll never have 'em!
The Road to Stratholme
- Fras Siabi says: It's a strange order, you can't deny. Suspicious food? Under that definition, you should arrest Belfast!
I've been here long enough to know that you don't stand a chance beating me. Leave now if you value your pride.
- You challenge me in my own city? Laughable!
- Pet dies
- All according to plan.
- Move along, let the real challengers step up.
- I will remember this when we meet again.
- He is named after Alex Afrasiabi, quest designer for World of Warcraft.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 61.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added in the past of Stratholme.
|Stratholme||#Culling of Stratholme||Deaths of Chromie||Stratholme pet battle|