|Title||<Vortex, Arcane Enchanted, Dampening>|
|Race||Blood golem (Mechanical)|
|Location||Liadrin's Watch, Talador|
The Frenzied Golem is found at Liadrin's Watch, between Shattrath City and Auchindoun in central Talador. It has the Diablo III-like affixes of Vortex, Arcane Enchanted, and Dampening. As a refresher for people who have not played Diablo III recently, those affixes are:in
- Vortex 60 yd range — The caster pulls in all nearby enemies. 1.25 sec cast.
- Arcane Sentries 100 yd range — Summons 5 Arcane Sentries nearby that will rotate in place. Players caught in the Sentry's Beam suffer Arcane damage. 1 sec cast. Summons five Arcane Sentries, which each have the following ability:
- Temporal Anomaly (Dampening) 100 yd range — Creates Temporal Anomalies at the feet of nearby enemies. Players caught in these Anomalies have their movement speed reduced 30% and their haste remove 50% 1 sec cast
Once defeated, the frenzied golem drops the Shard of Contempt (Talador) (for intellect users) or the (for agility/strength users) and 10-20 .
When you approach Liadrin's Watch, the second from the right Sunsworn Defender will warn you:
- Sunsworn Defender says: Stay back! It's on a rampage!
Attack and the four Defenders will run in to help you. Once killed:
- Sunsworn Defender says: Well done, champion! We will do our best to repair this unit. Thank you.
A little while later, the Defenders will despawn, then respawn when the golem resets.
To check whether the Frenzied Golem has been looted, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, the Frenzied Golem has been looted; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
The malfuction of the golem might be the result of Kaelynara Sunchaser's incompetence.